HNR32 Nissan Skyline for K11!

micracharge

Now with added V6...
My first post - so hello to all the forum bods :)

I am looking to swap my 1991 HNR32 GTS-4 Skyline for a K11 and some reddies, sadly after three years of ownership the 32 has to go. Its too big for me to work on in my garage and I always promised myself a crazy-micra project... That time has come! In the last year I have done less than 1,000km in it - its pointless my keeping it.

Details of my car can be found here ---> Skyline-GTS.co.uk

Sounds crazy perhaps, but a K11 will fit in my garage, and I can beaver away with it in my own time without issue. If I cannot find an interested swap party in the next few months then my car will end up on eBay and I will just purchase a Micra to use as the base for my little ... project :)

Please PM me to discuss any reasonable offers :) Cheers!

Hi bud,

I've got an R32 GTS just like yours. If I was you, I wouldn't PX is for a K11. You could get at least £2500 for it if not more seeming as though it's the 4WD GTS-4... and be able to buy a K11 with loads more spare cash. :)

-Elliot

Oops, just realised it's you Dan. :) It's Elliot (R34GT-t) off the GTR forum.

Are you still working at Abbey?

Sorry to spam your thread bud. :)

Elliot said:
Oops, just realised it's you Dan. :) It's Elliot (R34GT-t) off the GTR forum.

Are you still working at Abbey?

Sorry to spam your thread bud. :)

Elliot, yes I am still working for Abbey's. Finally going to part with the old 32, its been mine for a long while, but the time has come to move on. It would likely actually be better to sell the R32 as you rightly say, I have a donor CG13 waiting that I am going to Supercharge using a tiny twin-screw charger. Then I intend to slap said engine into a stripped ex-base model K11. Looked into the Turbo route but the power delivery will suck for a road car in my opinion - that and the fact that chargers are cheap :)

micracharge said:
Elliot, yes I am still working for Abbey's. Finally going to part with the old 32, its been mine for a long while, but the time has come to move on. It would likely actually be better to sell the R32 as you rightly say, I have a donor CG13 waiting that I am going to Supercharge using a tiny twin-screw charger. Then I intend to slap said engine into a stripped ex-base model K11. Looked into the Turbo route but the power delivery will suck for a road car in my opinion - that and the fact that chargers are cheap :)

Sounds good matey. :) I can remember when you first got it all those years ago. :)

Me and a mate off this forum have just fitted a Primera eGT SR20DE engine into an R-Reg K11... which we will eventually be turbocharging. :)

Anyway, good luck with the sale. :)

-Elliot

Elliot said:
Me and a mate off this forum have just fitted a Primera eGT SR20DE engine into an R-Reg K11...

Awesome! One of the guys at work has almost finished (rad, power-steering to do) dropping an ex-almera SR20 into a K11 also! Cant wait to see it done! Thanks for the well wishes Elliot :)

Hi Dan, I believe I have met you. I own the silver March ST :) Hows tricks?

Ed said:
Hi Dan, I believe I have met you. I own the silver March ST :) Hows tricks?

Ed ... Ahh, yes I recall, Alans mate. Very well thanks, time for me to downsize from the 32! Never did manage to talk you into selling me one of those ST's (I heard you have a few?)... Still interested if you have one spare! :k10:

Haha, I am keeping them for now mate. I look forward to your work on the K11. I have just re-built a now forged K11 1.4 with a GT25R that is now in the final stages of compleation. Initial results seem pretty good even at very low boosts ;)

Now listed on Auto Trader - plenty of donor Micras around thats for sure, just about to finalise the purchase of my Super Charger - then I think its time for the project website! :D

Layla said:
like melt it down and turn it into roller blades?
No. I have a spare, non rattly CG13, a new cross member and new shocks to fit to it so all the problems with it will be sorted :p

Hi Dan, I also remember when you bought the Skyline and the write-up you did about it. Anyways mate, good luck with both the sale and the new project. If I had enough cash spare i'd love to slap an sr20 or something in mine. Ah well.

Cheers, James.

Thanks for the comments people :) Hopefully this week will yeild some results with the 32, I am also working on some ideas to cope with the charger-spinning-the-wrong-way issue - which if it works could develop into a saleable kit for others to use.

micracharge said:
Thanks for the comments people :) Hopefully this week will yeild some results with the 32, I am also working on some ideas to cope with the charger-spinning-the-wrong-way issue - which if it works could develop into a saleable kit for others to use.
Best of luck with this! I'd imagine it would be quite a popular kit, I love the whine of a supercharger! :)

Oxted! You aren't that far from me! Small world lol

James said:
Best of luck with this! I'd imagine it would be quite a popular kit, I love the whine of a supercharger! :)

Oxted! You aren't that far from me! Small world lol

Ohhh yaaaah, just up the road. The conversion is going to be a head-scratcher and I know it, I am going to have to blat around CG10 style until I get this thing built. Amazing how cheap Micra tuning parts are coming from the world of Skylines thats for sure!

Has anyone on here used datrats for parts??

Back