hk11 dash upgrade

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
If you are really desperate, and miss out on that one, my sister has one she has never properly installed. It is second hand so needs new double sided tape, and from memory the little clip that holds the lid shut is busted. BUT it still holds the lid tightly in place when shut.

I could sweet talk her for you...

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
yeh honestly at this point its more dollars then cents if u get my drift...
But ive priced it up and talked to the import monster directly and he promises if i get it for the current 25 dollars worth i can air it over for little under 120 aus.
If it was miscared for i cant tell, it looks good nick and i reckon nissan would charge more thanthat for a new one haha.

Littlebear u sent my cluster yet? I can barely wait for it :) ty ty for tacho cluster!

CMF_Jen-wren

» CMF Member
MrMicra WROTE:

"Jen do you still have yours?

Yes, I still have it, but I kinda like it... pluss I think that Pierce or 620racer had dibs, unless they've already gotten one... I've had some emails asking about it too (but i haven't gotten around to writing back) - or was that you?
Anyways, I'll let you all know if I change my mind. Sorry!

CMF_Jen-wren

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"haha yeh im still after one if available cause mine was outbid on me in the last 2mins of auction :(<BR><BR>So yeh, if anyone has one im after it!

That sucks.. it had better not have been anyone on this site! That would have just been poor form. You'll be the first to know if I decide to sell it... Right now I have to go clean it as my coke spilt and there is a pool of coke sitting in the cup holders!

Back