hi peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilos

Ex. Club Member
Hi peeps.

Used to be a member on here a few years back. But I sold my Micra and brought a smart. Now thinking of selling the smart and going back to getting a Micra.

There is nothing wrong with the smart, and it be sad to see it go. But I really want to get back with the trusty Micra....(Y)

Sounds like a good plan, I've never been keen on the smart. I do like T1NY though!!!

Well we're all here if u wanna know anything, althouugh u probably know a lot!!!

Are you looking at a K10, K11 or K12?

And welcome back :D

Oz

Nah, it'll be a K11. Used to own a Micra Inspiration 1.0 in silver. Sold that with just 19k miles on it. Only had it for about 3 years. Then brought an '02 plate Twister. Sold that, got the smart. Now wanting to get rid of that for another Micra....o_O

K11, good choice!!

Presume you're be looking for the 1.3/1.4, have a bit of power behind ya :D

Although after a Turbo'd 600cc (I presume?) I can't see there being a lot of difference between that and a 1.3 K11?

My mate at works got a smart, it scares me!!! It appears to go round corners sideways!!!

R05_Micra said:
i feel sorry for your lass haha :p

http://www.t1ny.com/

T1NY it's one of the most modded smarts in the uk, well nice, full hydarlics, loads of lights, 2 screens, really customised!!!!

D4R73N said:
I love that video, changes your view on smart cars...lol

No, still woudln't get 1!!!!

Bt back on topic, what makes you want to get rid of the smart/come back to the Micra??

neilos said:
Hi peeps.

Used to be a member on here a few years back. But I sold my Micra and brought a smart. Now thinking of selling the smart and going back to getting a Micra.

There is nothing wrong with the smart, and it be sad to see it go. But I really want to get back with the trusty Micra....(Y)
It's not Neil who use to keep his silver Micra very very very clean is it?

see pic...

Welcome back if it is, if not hello anyway lol! :D

Kev

Attachments

• neily.jpg
    neily.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 203
ollie240585 said:
No, still woudln't get 1!!!!

Bt back on topic, what makes you want to get rid of the smart/come back to the Micra??

Need a car with 4 seats. Did consider the VW Lupo, but seeing as I had 2 Micras before, with pretty much no mechanical problems, I thought I'd come back to one.

neilos said:
Need a car with 4 seats. Did consider the VW Lupo, but seeing as I had 2 Micras before, with pretty much no mechanical problems, I thought I'd come back to one.

Very logical and reasonable answer. Hope you find a car that you like!!!

And we're all here for help and advice!!!!

Hello!!!

U know it sounds like your smart has has a few mech problems, but u don't want to say lol!!! :p

Kev said:
It's not Neil who use to keep his silver Micra very very very clean is it?

see pic...

Welcome back if it is, if not hello anyway lol! :D

Kev

Different Neil....:D Although I am a bit of a car cleaning nut...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back