Status
Not open for further replies.

Micra_Marc

Ex. Club Member
alright everyone, am new to the scene with a modded out K11
am from the north east n hoping to get to no sum people & go to sum meetinz
let as no wot u think of me ride

i no anthony so far lol

hi mark, im from south shields myself, family in hartlepool and stockton and darlington!

Welcome the club, we hope you enjoy your stay, but there is one thing that i'll point out that will make everyone's life a little easier, the 3rd point in the "Important" box where you make a post:
To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free
Other than that, welcome! There are plenty of MSC members in and around Durham and the North East so hopefully you'll meet some of them at a local area meet soon!

James

cool, its just I'm usually busy on sundays, I finish work about 6, by the time I'd get through south shields, it'll be time to come back, plus I'd feel odd coz i dont know anyone lol.
going to arrange a meet with anthony on here.

was going to sign up before but never had the money.

Edited from "Txt Spk".

the fact that you did is a good thing lol.

the grassy is arse anyway, load of muppets in their novas pretending the drain pipe is an exhaust.

av heard good things about teeside on a wenzda nite, actually one i cud make, nice car by the way layla

Yeah Teesside is pretty busy. Get some pics of your car up. Looks interesting. Welcome to the site also. :D

I don't know whether you read my message before you posted, so I will re-iterate the "Important" message above the post box:

To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free

pictures are up in the garage.
sorry about txt talk.
Layla, looked at your site on bebo, nice ride, some wicked rides you have pictures of

so any of use up for arranging a meet?

north east members have died down a bit, we used to meet up quite regularly. theres a japnortheast meet every other weekend at the stadium of, er, light, in sunderland, some MSC members occasionally go along to that.

failing that, im fairly sure we could get something sorted for the NE. im up in scotland for the foreseeable future otherwise id get something done :D

a work weekends, so the stadium of light is probably not possible. teeside, seems the only option lol, cause on a wednesday night.

we have midweek meets too. ive been through to teeside park a few times, was alright. my first MSC meet was at the bowling over there. ah memories. lol i dont think any of those people post any more tbh

Layla said:
we have midweek meets too. ive been through to teeside park a few times, was alright. my first MSC meet was at the bowling over there. ah memories. lol i dont think any of those people post any more tbh

I'm still here lol... just!!! :p

hi and welcome :)...i'll help with bumping up the numbers for a NE meet as soon as ive got mine back on the road...does look like youve been busy with yours.

thanks everyone, gled you like my car, a lot of work & money has went into it like. hopefully we can sort some meets & you'll get to see my car for real

micra man, do uyou go to teeside meets?
maybe we could get together sometime & check each others rides
wanting to get to know everyone

solarice said:
hi and welcome :)...i'll help with bumping up the numbers for a NE meet as soon as ive got mine back on the road...does look like youve been busy with yours.

nice ride bud, whats up with your ride at the moment?
where abouts are you from like?

Micra_Marc said:
thanks everyone, gled you like my car, a lot of work & money has went into it like. hopefully we can sort some meets & you'll get to see my car for real

micra man, do uyou go to teeside meets?
maybe we could get together sometime & check each others rides
wanting to get to know everyone

I have been in the past but not for a while with me stripping my motor. Will be when I get the new motor though. :)

Micra_Marc said:
alright everyone, am new to the scene with a modded out K11
am from the north east n hoping to get to no sum people & go to sum meetinz
let as no wot u think of me ride

i no anthony so far lol

Welcome mate, ive just seen the pics in your garage, one great looking car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back