Help required in the London area.

I am finally bored of my K12, so i was having a look on Autotrader and found a K11 i may be interested in however it is 330 miles away according to the Ad.

I called to inquire about it, and said if i asked on here i may have someone come view the car.

The Ad is this one :- http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...&model=MICRA&min_pr=&max_pr=2000&max_mileage=

Postcode is :- AL10 0DX

I would really only be needing to know if it runs ok, and rust is to a minimal. I would compensate you for your help and be buying the car on the information i am given.

so if anyone can help can u please let me know, thanks

pepper

There are a couple of members in the St Albans area - is the thing still for sale, I might be able to pop over and have a look at it and tell you what I think of it.
How will you be getting it back up North?
Craig

If a member of the club i felt i could trust said yeah it was a good example, I would fly down to london and drive it home (after buying a sat-nav to guide me home)

as far as i know it was still for sale and the owner was asking if i could view it today as he/she was off and had the time. obviously that wouldn suit me being from 350+ miles away-lol

so if you could view it craig let me know and ill call the owner about a viewing on my behalf, thanks.

pepper

So you an trust me?

I will phone them up in bit and see if I can sort something out then.
Craig

Yeah, I feel I can trust you, but it is you doing me the favour so I can't be picky now can I :D

If you can gimme a text or call sometime we can sort out compensation for you :p

0(seven)890 5(four)92(four)8 is my number.

Pepper

pepper, why are you trading if you don't mind me asking

I was considering a k12 sr, but if your going back to the k11 i may reconsider!

Lack of mods is main reason and the cost of work on such a new car would be more than a K11, I'm still keeping the car in the family, im giving it to my dad.

Its a nice car for everyday use and i think it would have great potential for performance mods however i would rather a k11 over a k12 for the ease of working on it and i know more on the k11 with alot more people having knowledge on them when things go wrong.

I want a modded car and that is all. k11 stuff is way easier to buy due to the rally stuff available. K12 is still under warranty also and dont wana mess about with it.

Any more questions jus let me know.

Pepeer

Cool, I need to speak to the vendor tomorrow - if I have any probs with doing it before I go down to uni then I'll post here :)
Craig

Back