help needed non micra related though:]

M

MTB

:p Hi all, my bro has just purchased a toyota carina gti and is looking for the airbox for it as it didnt come with one, ive tried some places but somehow they are very hard and rare to come bye. He was going to go for an induction kit but money is tight at the moment so he has to settle for an airbox im afraid. If anyone knows of any scrappys etc that has a carina gti airbox available, please contact me ASAP please, thx all, regards MTB:p:p.

Have you tried partfinder? Don't know if it covers Scotland but they're normally pretty good as a desperate measure :)

Found me a decent condition/price 125 bike engine I'd almost given up hope on!

Don't know the number offhand but try yell.com, should be listed.

Good luck!

Hi guys yes thx pasted the partfinder website onto my bro, just waiting for a reply, thx m8, tried jap parts next to ibrox they havent got any though, they are very rare to get a hold of apparently, thx for the help anyway m8, regards MTB:].

Hi m8, there is one more in langside road just over the bridge called jap spares or parts something like that m8, thx regards MTB.

u tried www.carina-e.com? could've sworn someone was breaking a GTI recently. failing that http://sales.carina-e.com chris had an induction kit designed i think.

Hi m8 my bro is a mod on the carina e forums and has had no luck in finding one there:], i think he is going to just shove any sort of induction universal filter on temporarely until he has the cash for a proper blitz filter etc, thx for the the help anyway dude, regards m8 MTB:].

Back