HELP! k11 98 front hubs WITH ABS wanted badly!!!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi there does anyone have some front hubs for the k11, 1.3 98 with the abs sensors on them? i know they are super rare but i am getting desperate as my sensor just totally fell off!

thanks!

I have a 1.4 facelift but not sure if it had ABS as there wasn't a fuse in the fuse panel. Y reg? If you have a picture of what I'm looking for then I can help but Postage to Sweden well.....

I have a 1.4 facelift but not sure if it had ABS as there wasn't a fuse in the fuse panel. Y reg? If you have a picture of what I'm looking for then I can help but Postage to Sweden well.....

thanks, the easiest way to tell if it has ABS is under the bonnet on the passenger side of the car there is a big silver box with pipes coming out of it, may even say ABS on it. if it does have ABS, then what i am after is the front hubs complete, which is the outer CV joints, calipers, disks, and the wire for the ABS. basically everything behind the front wheels.

as for postage, i will be in the UK in may with a hire car, i MAY be able to meet up, but if not postage could still be to the UK.

4907461719_533dc43c73.jpg

4907461639_6aaa2320f6.jpg

I don't think he does have ABS.

Back