Headunit Question

I have a Micra/ March (where I'm from) with the original single din head unit. Bearing in mind that I have steering controls which do work with the original unit, is there any replacement Double Din units I can install that will allow the use of the steering controls?

I would have thought that the 6CD head unit that is fitted to may K12 Micras, from the factory, in the UK, mine included, would be a good choice. These work with the steering wheel controls, which, among other things, lets you change the CD that is playing and also change tracks on the CD.....As long as it's the BlauPunkt one, as shown below, I can supply an unlock code for a S/H unit.....
6 CD changer BP.jpg

For different markets Nissan supplied ones made by Clarion:-
1576313727584.jpeg

And Fujitsu:-
1576313752934.jpeg

I can't unlock these, but if bought with the code supplied then they will work just the same on your car.....
Which ever one that you can get, they are best bought complete with the surround, including the air vents, which will be a straight swap with the one already on your car....
Mine shown below:-
1576314044348.jpeg

I would have thought that the 6CD head unit that is fitted to may K12 Micras, from the factory, in the UK, mine included, would be a good choice. These work with the steering wheel controls, which, among other things, lets you change the CD that is playing and also change tracks on the CD.....As long as it's the BlauPunkt one, as shown below, I can supply an unlock code for a S/H unit.....
View attachment 66512
For different markets Nissan supplied ones made by Clarion:-
View attachment 66513

And Fujitsu:-
View attachment 66514

I can't unlock these, but if bought with the code supplied then they will work just the same on your car.....
Which ever one that you can get, they are best bought complete with the surround, including the air vents, which will be a straight swap with the one already on your car....
Mine shown below:-
View attachment 66515
Thanks for the feedback. I will consider these. Would have loved a nice double din DVD player but I'm not willing to make the controls redundant.

Back