Head lights

R

Robin Cooper

I just bought some universal angel eyes the other day, and not ad a look at ma lights yet and just wondering if you can split the light (remove the glass)

cheers

Yes, but you wont be able to put angel eyes in there - because the glass is frosted - it will work, but it will look pants..

argh ite kk cheers, dam angel eyes are mint, oh well try sell them 2 me m8s lol

kk, mine 1997 model ( ill get me m8 2 try get me some) he works for nissan sojust gets me load if stuff for cheap or nowt

Robin Cooper said:
kk, mine 1997 model ( ill get me m8 2 try get me some) he works for nissan sojust gets me load if stuff for cheap or nowt

get him to get me the fog light kit for cheap pls :D

ok cool, any one no any places were can get that done, and how much u recon would cost?

how can you tell if glass is frosted? taking the headlight apart is easy, you just stick it in the oven for a bit an prise open with a flat-head screw driver... i wrote a guide on it somewhere

To take the headlights part there's a guide on the site in my signature.

As for what they may look like here's a pic of what K11dave's used to look like, from what I remember is they were wired as the sidelights and worked fine till one of the headlights got hit.

Pic

kk i will try that, just ad sum problems removing head lights from car, kk n tht only had one ring, mine has 2 can u only fit one in? or tht just one ring kit?

Back