Have jst Destroyed my car

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well as the title reads really.

Had to go down the town to do some bits and pieces. So jumped in the car, and put keys in ignition. Turned and waited for Fuel pump to click, but no light on the dash. Hmm, so tried it a few times and it wouldn't work, so thought i'd check the ECU connection.

So pushed the plug in a bit, tried it again and hey presto it worked, but my Apexi would light up. So ####ING STUPIDLY i touched the power wire for it, it sparked, lots of smoke and then car died.
have blown my ECU and Apexi by the looks of things, have completly disconnect all of my Apexi, and it will not start, and have no signal from fuel pump.

Have jst Killed my Car :(
Titch :(

I thought by destroyed you meant you'd crashed it or something.. no mag feature, no best in show, nothing.. but to me (not much technical knowledge) it sounds like you could fix these parts surely?

check all the fuses (if you havnt already) they should have blown a couple and the the ECU and Apexi

Have checked all fuses, and also Apexi. I think i've blown the ECU, so going to have to go up to Nissan and see what the problem is. Looks grim tho.

Have a 1.6 ECU in the house, will plug that in, and see if the fuel pump fires up, but i know the car won't start that way as we tried this at JAE. But will at least elminate one problem :(

im sure like the phoenix she will rise again. "its alive jim but not as we know it" spok knew what he was talkin about dude

Arnold said:
I thought by destroyed you meant you'd crashed it or something.. no mag feature, no best in show, nothing.. but to me (not much technical knowledge) it sounds like you could fix these parts surely?

Thats what I thought!

Was expecting details about how you did six mid air flips, landed on your roof and skid 100 meters and walked away just dizzy!

From just fried a wire, There is a single wire that I accidentally snapped on my ECU connecting block, and the car wouldn't do ANYTHING, somthing simple im sure,

Well thanks to Chie an Raceworx, Its alive again!!!

Was ther fuse (of all ####ing things) jst infront of the battery, but on first inspection it all seemed fine, hence why i over looked it.

Real test will now be to see if the Apexi is busted too :(

A happy, but still sad Titch :s

no probs, ill always help the best i can on 1 condition-- people are polite, it goes a long way

yeah we need this mag feature for the pr of the club-lol but more than that ill see you tomorrow if u come through?

hope its all good for you :D

Back