Happy New Year !

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Happy New Year to all you guys at the MSC.

Im sure that the MSC is in for a good year ahead and i know it isnt middnight yet but im going out now and wont be back till tomorrow, so i thought i would wish you all a Happy New Year !

dont drink and drive people

(although i think i will probably be sleeping in my car this evening lol)

Hope everyone has a good one! Sensible one too! Im taking the car out tonight lol too much drunken antics last night!

Happy new year everyone! Hope 2006 is eventful and a good year!!

Daz :alien:

hope 2006 brings a little bit more happiness for the world...

hope MSC NW has another meet, hope all you guys and gals have good fortune coming your ways..

New Years Resoloution: pay off all my credit cards then stay debt free, show more love to friends and family...

Happy new year!! Im leaving the car at home and im going out for a few! Its not a night to stay in thats for sure!

Happy new year people! I'm taking the car out tonight. Going to drink absolutely loads!!!!!!!...........

The missus is driving back and she's not drinking :p

Happy New Year Guys and Gals,

Have Fun, Chill, Drink Plenty(But Don't Drive)!

hope to see alot of FAST MICRAS at next Years Events..

:)Umar:)

happy new year guys :) this should be an ace year for me
.leave school
.can start driveing :)
.barbados for a few weeks when i leave school in may :D

Happy New Year everyone!

I've just got back home (clubs and pubs within 5mins walk :p )and I'm off my face... yet I can still spell :wow:

Happy new year evryone, im suffering from a slight hangover and a sore face where i was given a crack from my ex birds boyfriend for no reason i might add, so he soon got a good old left, right good night

also went out with 22pound credit on the phone now have 8 pound, need to make enemies, at least i pulled as well and she was nice, normally i pull uglys when im drunk

anyway happy new year again whole of MSC

Back