Happy Birthday Danni!!!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
:unclesam::unclesam: Hope u have a great day & make sure u behave yourself!!! :upside: :unclesam::unclesam:

thanks everyone!
Going to a posh dinner with Uni in a dress (i neva wear a dress)!!!! so altho i will b drunk i going to have to try and stay Civilised!!

Nah - get wasted, tell everyone that you hate, what you really think of them, and have a great time while doing it! I did anyway, and don't got any friends now! :(
:kungfu:

if you wear a pearl necklace then you'll look posh no matter how drunk you are ;)

but don't forget, don't drink and drive! or you'll have alot of micra fixing to do!!

i hardly eva drink let alone drink n drive!! somethin i wud neva do

fanks to everyone and especially to james as he was the first person to say happy bday to me after 12 last nite :)

Part of the joys of getting old mate!! :p lol, don't know what i'm saying, i was in me bed by 9.30 last night, was proper tired!
:kungfu:

I was still on the A1(M) nr Doncaster then, following Ian - lol. Whyyyy did I set off at 5pm and catch all the rush hour traffic?!

RE: RE: Happy Birthday Danni!!!

danni said:
i hardly eva drink let alone drink n drive!! somethin i wud neva do

fanks to everyone and especially to james as he was the first person to say happy bday to me after 12 last nite :)

good girl, keep it safe :)

"I was in bed after 10 luvvie, at my age and with a littlun you try to get all the sleep u can, lol"

its probably got nowt to do with your age anyway mate, im always knackered an im only 17, its probably sumit to do with gettin up at stupid o'clock!!....Your not even old anyway, you make it sound like your sitting at home in your rocking chair smoking on a pipe.......:upside:

NeX said:
if you wear a pearl necklace then you'll look posh no matter how drunk you are ;)

but don't forget, don't drink and drive! or you'll have alot of micra fixing to do!!

hahha this made me laugh...

enthasizing the section ...... you'll have alot of micra fixing to do!

relayed as " wayne will have alot of micra fixing to do :S

lol. at the bedtimes.

everyone didnt leave my house till arouns 1:30 am NE WAYS . HEHE

ian got goosed. and even though i was preomised i wasnt getting ne thing .

;):D

yes wayne u do fix my car:p and if i left urs at 130 i musta got home about 1.31 lol.
just had a great night tonight. went to uni dinner at Crathorne Hall... was very posh and i even wore a dress!!! first time ever volunterily!!!

thanks for all the happy bdays guys much appreciated!!

Back