Had me some fun today....

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
.....had a photoshoot for work today using an Evo X mr. Got to drive it back to the factory this afternoon (the long way). **** me but these things go like a cut snake. Interior is a little low rent (I like the Subaru more).

I haven't driven the new STi but it would have to be special to out perform the Evo.

Still...nothing is as good as a K11 :)

littlebear WROTE:

".....had a photoshoot for work today using an Evo X mr. Got to drive it back to the factory this afternoon (the long way). **** me but these things go like a cut snake. Interior is a little low rent (I like the Subaru more).<BR><BR>I haven't driven the new STi but it would have to be special to out perform the Evo. <BR><BR>Still...nothing is as good as a K11 :)

hmm.. i actually drove one about 3 weeks ago.. i was pretty dissapointed in the performance actually. my mates 7 goes waaaaaaay better. (stock too)... definately like the interior on the sti better... dunno about the daewoo spec styling thou.

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
i went in a mates new exo mr. the things a ****in weapon!! with that independant braking and torgue bias the thing doesnt want to come unstuck. i know its kinda cheating, but you can go ALOT faster cos of it. oh yeh.... and not only was the turbo glowing red hot, the exhaust back to the centre diff and the cat were glowing too!! pretty impressive hahah

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Unfortunately for me I had a passenger who gets a bit 'scared' going over 60 so I couldn't really put it thru it's paces much. I am going to arrange one for the weekend at some stage. I'd like to see a stock 7 out perform it. It may well feel quicker than the X but I bet it's not.

littlebear WROTE:

"Unfortunately for me I had a passenger who gets a bit 'scared' going over 60 so I couldn't really put it thru it's paces much. I am going to arrange one for the weekend at some stage. I'd like to see a stock 7 out perform it. It may well feel quicker than the X but I bet it's not.

myeh. i'd be up for a race. i went to a dealer to test drive it... needless to say the salesman wasn't impressed when i told him it was slow as lol. i'd almost put money on my mates 7 :p the things a freak. i've been in a few other 7's and they aren't anywhere near as quick. imo, its a mitsubishi, and every knob end will think your just driving a GL spec lancer with a kit. pretty sure the x is heavier as well? if you want fast, go sit yourself in a R35. now that's ****in quick!

Back