H3 Fitting HID Kit (pair) £40.oo ONO (Postage Included)

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Hello Guys and Gals,

I have a set of H3 fitting HID kit for sale, the pair are in good working order. Each kit has a HID Burner, Starter and Ballast all with screw fixing.

452148efb3316daf5.jpg

Postage would cost around £8.oo mark according to the Royalmail website.

The units can fit into your fog light on your Micra as long as it's an H3 fitting, those of you who have accessory lighting like Angel Eyes, Road Runners etc they will fit them too.

If no interest by Friday 17th they shall be put on ebay.

Dimensions for the H3 from the base plate to the top of the HID is 30mm.

Paypal or PO accepted...

Sorry don't have MSN, I have a yahoo email, just click on pjg1979 and you can send me either a PM of Email.

Colour Temperature 5100K,

Anto, it depends on where you put them, If you have Fog Light Accessory lighting the they'll be fog, If you have main beam accessory lighting then they'll be main. (If you have a Quadbike that takes H3 for dipped and main then both.) Micra only has H4 for their headlights as far as I'm aware, unless you've bought the Golf headlamps that were for sale on here (As seen in MSC May Calendar 2008).

To be honest I don't know, if you have a H4 HID bulb witht the same connections then maybe but doubt it because H4 has two filaments and the H4 burner (HID bulb) would require a solonoid to change from Main to Dipped beam.

I'm afraid not because the main beam uses the same bulb as the dipped beam, because it all one unit.

H3 Fitting (Possible all Micras Driving/Fog)
452148f4988b83428.jpg

H4 Fitting (In All Micras for Headlamp)
452148f4988b99b90.jpg

Glen, are you still interested in these H3 HID's?

Superls, if I haven't got a reply from Glen by Tuesday they're yours for £35.oo including P&P.

I accept Paypal, Postal Order or a Cheque from the bank.

I'll take em:). got the money now :) £40 posted to jump the que, just to double check they are uprated headlight lamps to fit a k10 yea?

they won't fit k10 you will need h4 unless you mean driving or fog lights but you will have to follow fordys guide to get rid of the dip dim system if yours has it.

Ring Automotive do a set RHID5472 (5100 degrees kelvin) quite expensive though but I do believe theyr'e going to do a Premium version for half the price, when I don't know.

That's Alright Glen, there's plenty on the Market, just make sure they're an H4 fitting, I know Ring Automotive do a set but it depends on how much your willing to spend. I reckon you would be paying at least £200 for a decent kit where it changes from Dipped to Main Beam, you can get cheaper kits out there but only have dipped beam.

ant, you can have them, I havent paid yet and i was thinking of what i could do with them really anyway, as i was thinking there not the look im going yor, i want yellow bulbs, really yellow ones not those crappy all weather ones.

so yess ill let you have them ant.

Paypal Payment Recieved

Cheers Antony, HID's will be in the post Monday. I have some more pictures of the full kit.

I shall also include some connectors and Fuses which I think you would need.

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 163
  • Image025.jpg
    Image025.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 165
Back