greeting from Malaysia

K

katakijau

Hi all K10 lovers!!
seems Ed had joined forum in our website www.supermarch.cjb.net , so I think its O.K. if I also register here..
for your information, I have a K10 4 doors, converted to full specs of ST..

katakijau.

Hi katakijau, I'm not sure do you remember me but few months ago I asked about the weight of the MA09ERT and some info about the springs which I needed for the street registration of my car. Thank you for helping me :)

remember!

yah, i still remember you..So how your registration for your nissan march? Settled already? I think now,your car more powerful with the E15 engine..what mods have you done?

katakijau said:
yah, i still remember you..So how your registration for your nissan march? Settled already? I think now,your car more powerful with the E15 engine..what mods have you done?
Yes, it's street registered and probably only one here in Finland. I got it dynoed and I had 132,2bhp which is not very amazing, but I got 216,9Nm of torque :)

Tee koo.. dont worry about that.. you can make some mods to increase the bhp..all the best

Thanks to all welcome.. :love:

katakijau said:
Tee koo.. dont worry about that.. you can make some mods to increase the bhp..
That big amount of torque and not so much hp is caused because of advanced timing of the camshaft. I timed it a little bit earlier and thereby I can get better low rev performance and better driveability. I have to use it as my daily driver a few months when I get my driving license in october, because I won't get my Subaru's engine swap done by then. When I get the engine swap done to it, I can start using it as my daily driver and I can swap the T25G turbo to my Micra and start thinking about the power, not driveability :p

TEE KOO
Ok. I ll wait for your future mods..Dont forget to inform me about the performance you got!!!

katakijau said:
TEE KOO
Ok. I ll wait for your future mods..Dont forget to inform me about the performance you got!!!
I can't get any performance readings before next year, because I don't have driving license yet and thereby I can't drive to racetrack to take a 0-400m run with official timing equipment. The nearest place where I could measure my car's performance with official equipments is about 130 miles from my home and when I get my license in october, they don't have any race days then because winter is coming :p

But when I get some info, I'll let you know :)

2 month waiting, you can do some mods..haha..when will you replace bigger turbo?

katakijau said:
2 month waiting, you can do some mods..haha..when will you replace bigger turbo?
I will not make bigger mods (if that engine transplant wasn't big mod enough :p) until next year because the car is working fine at the moment and like I said, winter is coming so there won't be any need for more power. I also have to go to school every day and work on evenings so I don't have much spare time. Also, that EJ20T engine swap to my Subaru is the primary thing that I'm doing, so I really don't have time to do much to my Micra. During the winter I'm going to swap that T25G, but because that engine is so tight fit, I maybe have to take it away from the engine bay to get the new turbo fitted and it's not easy to take that engine out. In winter it's also very cold in here (can be even 30-40 degrees below zero) and I don't have warm carage...

Back