Green SR on Ebay

Man I still cant believe how repulsive that green trim is. I wish I could just rip mine out without de-valuing the car!

scottish-sr said:
What makes you think that? The green gear gator?

its de-badged and it has clear repeators so a boy racer could of had it, you never know what theyve done at it they could of thrased it, but on the other hand they might not have done. thats the a risk of buying a de-badged car. thats why id never buy a de-badged car.

iam not saying it has been thrased iam saying it couldve been. you never know?

im sorry, but you think thats horrible, you should see the trim of the micra wave (1.0l), absolutely pathetic, worst of the lot.........

Craig_87 said:
im sorry, but you think thats horrible, you should see the trim of the micra wave (1.0l), absolutely pathetic, worst of the lot.........

i beg to differ the inspriration has a shocking interior blue yellow purple and red mmmmmmm nice.....

Its completely stock. If its been serviced properly no amount of thrashing should hurt the engine.

And hell - in the engine's stock form you'd have a hard time ruining the gearbox unless you went around doing skids everywhere. Even then I dont know why you lot are worried. Its not like micra parts are hard or expensive to come by over there!!!!

i'll put a fiver down that it doesn't have rear discs. Looking at the side pic you can see drums rather than discs on the rear.

Mike

it's a low milage micra so the chain shouldn't be too noisey - wonder what the reseve is?

you should see the trim of the micra wave

Dude u need to love ur car! the wave is a high spec LX and it's interior (if it hasn't been changed) is plain but it's not painful on the eyes.

i,ve seen this one before out and about in mani... paint job is excellent condition and he dont seem the kinda guy to thrash it but you never know do you...

something as trivial as that wont bother me as its out of your control, but if it is low mileaged and drove smooth on a test drive i couldnt careless if he thrashed it in his possesion...

defo does not have rear discs, i've seen it in flesh...

if anyone is interested i can check it out before you travel the miles...

btw i love this green colour...

Back