Got my Cusco strut brace and March badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Will post pics up soon as i can be bothered. Just got the bits from Japan last week. Mmmmmmmm NICE. :)

ttiwwop.gif

:p

Pics tomorrow.
It was £97.00 + £25.00 shipping ish .....

But i got done for import duty, cos it was a big package. Got my March badge tax free though.

If you go to www.Japanparts.com in the March K12 section, all the items with new line beside them, he has added for me.
This is the most helpfull company ever :) Just call Ken or Graeme and they will get literally anything for you.

Heres the pics finally :) :)

Attachments

• BADGE 1.jpg
    BADGE 1.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 287
  • ENGINE 1.jpg
    ENGINE 1.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 329
  • ENGINE 2.jpg
    ENGINE 2.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 273
  • ENGINE 3.jpg
    ENGINE 3.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 262
  • ENGINE 4.jpg
    ENGINE 4.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 237
  • ENGINE 5.jpg
    ENGINE 5.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 262
  • ENGINE 6.jpg
    ENGINE 6.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 259
  • ENGINE 7.jpg
    ENGINE 7.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 239
Smart as #### mate! good stuff :grinning: cusco stuff is mint.

oh dear what a job youve made yourself when your changing the air filter

looks sweet tho

Cheers guys. I love it.
There is little to no understeer on the car at all now.
I did the roundabout test and the car just grips like hell, then if you lift off you can get the rear end twitching :D

Import tax is a disgrace i reckon. How does the government get off charging us for #### we've bought in a different country!? it's got EDITED all to do with them! lol. Think I'm gonna get hit with it when my wheels come sometime this week. :doh:

Try and get the sender to mark it as a gift, if its not too late.. that way all charges will be evaded.

Yeah I got them to mark the box's as gift like, but a dunno if it will wash with them since there 4 big box's, and hardly look like a gift. lol!

marking them as gift doesnt work anymore on big things, only small sized boxes which could actually pass as a gift

Oh wow, I want one, nearly £150 is a bit much for me though. :(

Looks superb though!

How was it to fit? Is it literally a case of unbolting the bolts at the top of the suspension turret, putting the brace on and bolting back up? Or is there more to it? I always wonder if the suspension is gonna move or something... :S

BMX_Bandit, can you give me a weblink or a company name/number? I've tried Googling and can't find anything...also, did it fit without moving anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back