good parts on z10 cube

Deleted User

» CMF Member
the reason i ask is that my girlfreind has crashed her pink 2001 model with 40,000km and as labour is not cheap in japan she is goin to just buy another one.
i no it sound strange but in japan its common as the price to fix her car and get new rego and MOT checks is about 380,000yen($4grand) and one that we havw found has 9,000km same colour newer(2months),no crash history(in japan they tell u if a car had been smashed) good tyres and full rego for 480,000-500,000yen($5,200-5,500) plus resale and it makes sence but hard for us aussies to get a hold of.

im lookin at the seats all round, speedo with tacho and digital km(maybe like ser 2 k11 super s) ecu and i think that the cams are better in the cube(maybe just exhust side)
and lookin into other things like door handles and badges

if any one is INTERESTED email me

Deleted User

» CMF Member
so the cams are better.
i dont think its an alpha spec.
do u no wat years the alpha spec was made or any strange features they have?i think i read some where that all alpha spec cubes have cvt.where most are 4 speeds as the cvt was like a 2 grand option(my girl worked for nissan japan from 98-12/04 and broght hers new) ill try and find out

Deleted User

» CMF Member
also dont no about the manifold the filter looks the same so not sure

Deleted User

» CMF Member
thank mate greate page
so three main types of cga3de cube engines

1.1274cc mulitpoint 82(ps)@6000rpm and 10.8(kgm)@4000rpm

2.1348cc electric control unit 85ps@6000 and 12.2kgm@4000

3.1348cc alpha electric c u 101ps@6400 and 12.5kgm@4400 also of note is its compression ratio is 10 as the other are 9.5 so its less suitable for turbocharging and as the power and torque show must have an angry set of cams

but also its ment be be a bit of hard work gettin an alpha to work with a manual(say in my micra)as the block is different for cvt and u need some blankin plate for the cvt(or something like that)
but my guess is most of the power increase over 2. 1348cc is in the head(plus intake/exhaust) and ecu

**** its got me thinkin

Attachments

• 14131.jpg
    14131.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 44

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
lewis, a taiwanese fella on these forums reckons that the CGA bolts up to the k11 CG13 gearbox without any fuss. I think he mentioned the block was the same too.

And the UK boys got CGA's in their facelift k11.

Deleted User

» CMF Member
wat i ment is that to use a alpha engine(cvt only) with my micra manual as a transplant
the cga3de 4speed auto engine block is no problem with manual like uk
but the cvt m6 bolts up the engine a different way

n e way found out that the z10 cube that iv got access to is cga13de 1343cc as the only way to find out is rego papers

Deleted User

» CMF Member
also nz aj the first link u gave me there is no metion of cg13de just cga3de so im not sure and the geocity page the power is different 1274cc on jap page 82ps VS 1274cc cg13de as my car 79ps i no this is very little difference and might come down to japans better fuel but interesting to not

total off topic isnt there also a 1.4L k11 that was brought out in spain or something and wat is the engine code(if u want i can start new post)

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
Taiwan never got the CGA3DE, they're still selling CG13DE.
The site that link is from does have some typos on various pages or engine codes missing. Can always tell by cc or bore/stroke.
Power figures change over the years, different emmission laws, ECU changes, maybe cams, manifolds etc.
I was following a cube yesterday, appearance is not really my taste.

Attachments

• 14307.jpg
    14307.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 34
Back