Glanza swap

hello I'm wondering if anyone has done a glanza swap (4efte)

And was it a big job would?

Would it be cheaper putting stronger internals in my cg13de and boosting it ?

Hopefully someone can help

As far as I know turboed CG13DE's are getting comparable numbers to the 4EFTE, the CG13DE is also an aluminium block where the 4efte is cast iron so you'll gain weight as well.

You can put stronger internals into the CG but the standard one's apparently take boost quite well, it might help if you let us know what sort of power or performance your targeting.

Most all engine conversions into a front wheel drive involve a lot of work... the next easiest swap is probably the GA16 which you could turbo...

As far as I know turboed CG13DE's are getting comparable numbers to the 4EFTE, the CG13DE is also an aluminium block where the 4efte is cast iron so you'll gain weight as well.

You can put stronger internals into the CG but the standard one's apparently take boost quite well, it might help if you let us know what sort of power or performance your targeting.

Most all engine conversions into a front wheel drive involve a lot of work... the next easiest swap is probably the GA16 which you could turbo...

About 230 whp dude

Back