Glad I didn't go home today..

James

Chairman
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4290401.stm

Two lorries and 19 cars were involved in an accident on a Kent motorway as the icy snap gripped the county.

Poor visibility is being blamed for the crash between junctions five and six on the M2 coast bound, which left one person needing treatment for shock.
_40858573_m2crash203.jpg

Eek! Junction 5 is the exit for my house! :eek:

James. (Still at Wayne's, lol)

Lucky you didn't come home mate. Snow front still hasn't hit London, wish it would so i didn't have to go to work.

Mike

We cant seem to get rid of him! James' mummy... come take him bk!!!! :p

nah seriously man its been good seein ya n having u around.... ur welcome anytime :)

P.s 69 :D

woohooo. hes gone :p

kicked him out this morning. when i came to work.

lol

nearly had the barebone system :p

but as we speak he is stuck on the exit of the A19 onto the A1 due to an accidednt so he is stationary but at least he is ok.

hope the journey is kool man. and ill be taking u up on the offer of coming "dahn saff"

lol

laters mate

wayne

yea bout time u went home!! hehe nah ur welcome anytime with waynes smelly feet!! :p
and weneva waynes down there ill come along too, shud b cool:)

Thats nasty, good thing you didn't get caught up in it. Really bad up my way, i can't even get out the street, and me maw is seriously not well at the moment. So not good fun at the moment.
:(

Looks mad!!! It aint stopped snowing here today but it just aint laying anymore, and it seems to be starting to melt again too. :s

Home safe and sound, funny thing - the first car I saw in Kent was a chavved up Corsa, i thought to myself "Welcome home", lol.

Feel free to pop down mine any time you want you crazy NE lot! :laugh:

Incidentally Wayne, FYI, Milton Keynes is about 250 miles from you :)

fox1983 said:
u still coming to the meet in brighton mate
Of course :)

kev_mono72 said:
ahh, 69, i get it!
I don't think you do... lmao, its nothing rude :p

James. :)

Ah, was worth the guess!
And i never sed it was with u, i dont know who else stays in your house so just i said "With someone else"
Why not just tell us? :p

i dont think james' and wayne's antics in stockton are suitable for a family forum...

lol james you know for a fact you would pass out if the entire north east section suddenly descended on you! :p

:O its james fault any way. being a drunken smurf

hahaha

you is soooooooooo funny when your drunk its insane :p

ill be popping your wayn when im visiting milton keynes in just to go see greenday matey :p

woohoo will be kewl, they also being backed by jimmy eat world aswell so should be kool

tickets sold out in an hour though :O i must have got in there quickly :p

quickyies the name though

were you 3 posting on the same computer?

or posting on different computers in the same house?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol
well i was posting but when i was out back working on the car james was alogged on (because he is a geek and doesnt know how to work :p) and done his stuff like emails etc

i removed it

Attachments

• moddedneil.jpg
    moddedneil.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 162
  • Neweverything.jpg
    Neweverything.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 166
  • subornmicra2.jpg
    subornmicra2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Audiorig.jpg