funniest webcam vid i have ever seen, angry german boy

its amazing, a delight to see.
pure young crazy anger. against a computer. so funny love it.
yeah where's the escape?, and the del.!!? hahah

I turned it off about half way through, didnt really find it funny. Obviously a setup, why would you video yourself loading a game.

You've clearly never played an FPS online before then...? lol I've felt quite annoyed sometimes when playing, never quite thrown my keyboard across the room though lol

James said:
You've clearly never played an FPS online before then...? lol I've felt quite annoyed sometimes when playing, never quite thrown my keyboard across the room though lol

Nope, and Im not doubting that playing games online can be frustrating, but why video it,lol.

dont think hes suitable to play online games o_O he seems quite disturbed, someone get a priest to perform exorcism on this poor german boy! :slm:

i dont think its a setup, its too good to be acting. too angry. when someone is out of their sences they do actually say some funny things. i think this boy has some beahviour problems though. he says at some point "i dont need help!" lol.
video could have been taken by his minders/guardians..?
whatever it is real or not its the most funniest thing i have ever seen on the net. made my day.

i agree james, in fact playing any kind of game, or even trying to make it work can make you go crazy. i think i store up my madness and let it out slowly the following day instead of head butting the keyboard.
i admit to doing the half singing in manly voice louder and louder when something is going right lol!

can someone advise on how i save it to my computer as i think i need to rewatch this regularly.

oh yes, i also swipe all the junk off the desk, but thats usually an accident as it builds up into unstable towers of mess.

i've seen that before
only an english version and over fifa.
as that is the only game my brother plays.
real life and siblins

detox said:

Should of had a AMD 64 bit processor!!!!

wouldn't help. The ONLY way to get UT to load fast is a hog load of RAM. You can get away with a 400mhz CPU and a voodoo 2 GFX card (wooah blast from the past).

I went from 256MB of ram to 768 and UT loaded about 5 or 6 times faster :)

Yeah, my PC at work plays UT very nicely, nothing special though except the RAM amount lol

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
ATI Radeon 9550 256MB

1GB RAM ;)

that vid is so fake, i cant believe it... if i were to scream like that in my room.. my mum would kick the poo out of me... what a little noob...

yes but your 22, he looks abit younger. vid looks real to me. i have spent time in schools and seen some young kids really get in a mood just like that boy above. medical conditions also trigger this effect. but i could understand anyone getting that peed off by a computer. i wish i hadnt thrown away my old computer as i wished i could have trashed it now.:doh:

scottish-sr said:
I turned it off about half way through, didnt really find it funny. Obviously a setup, why would you video yourself loading a game.

Exactly, just like "BOOM! headshot!" - however, that was really actually quite funneh! :p

Back