FSE Fuel products.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I can now supply the full range of FSE fuel products. Just contact me if you are after anything, the usual items will be listed with prices soon.

Ed

Ok, I have these on order - so I hope you want them! Total is £7 inc p&p (1st class), if you want to contact me at [email protected] you can arrange payment for this.

Sorry - I did say £4 before, but I just got the invoice through,and that didnt even cover my costs!

Ed

These parts are now here... Contact me if you want them.

Retail is £86 less 10% + vat as your official member. So £91

I need to check the price list I have actually, since it does not say weather vat is included or not, I have just assumed it isn't. In which case it would be £86-10%... Postage is £5 So a grand total of £82.50 inc. postage.

I have spoken with FSE, and the actual prices are exclusive of vat.. Are you sure Potn included it? In anycase for official members I will offer it for £90 inc postage.

Ed

p.s. Nismo Almera - you have not got back to me about your parts... It would be nice to know weather you want these or not!!....

Hey Ed,

i was looking into buying a FSE PB valve...and i was browsing on Potn. and when i looked at it, it had a different one for the 1.3 super s to normal 1.3. was wondering if you knew why this was? http://www.potn.co.uk/tsearch.php?search=+fse+micra
if you wanna look and maybe shed some light on why this is it'd be much appreciated. would this give much of a gain if i put sum P10 1.6 injectors in also?

Cheers!

Hi Dan, The FSE valve has been shown to work for some people on the K11's Naturally they run about as pratically lean as possible so very slight richen up can produce slightly more power. I am not quite sure what the differences is between the eariler 1.3 super S perhaps if you can take a photo of the end of your fuel rail I shall compare it to a later one. You don't need 1.6 injectors either :)

Ed

Hey Ed, Ive took a couple and sent them to the sales address it has in your sig mate as i aint a full member to pm you yet.. Thanx!

Hi Dan im on holiday for the next week, dont know if I'll have net access if not ill sort it out when im back if thats ok

Cheers,

hey Ed, by anychance you looked at the email with the pics and to see if there's any difference with the fse for the super s to the normal 1.3. Cheers!

Ed ive found out what the difference is. apparently its the adapter plate for the fuel regulator attaching it to the car body. apparently in some of the micra's the distance between the 2 holes is different.

Back