FS: Various K11 bits.

RR_dev

Site Supporter
Item: K11 Blitz Backbox
Item Condition: Used, good overall, some slight scraping on the bottom where it looks to have tickled the road.
Reason for selling: Not wanted
Price and price conditions: £70 posted?
Extra Info: Came on the Super S, it doesnt fit in with my "Quiet comfortable daily" image
Pictures:

2f424a04.jpg

Item: Center Exhaust / cat hanger.
Item Condition: Used, solid, nothing but surface rust.
Reason for selling: I have these spare, they are fairly new, and beefed up by nissan after every single one of these across all 90's nissans rotted to nothing.
Price and price conditions: £20 posted (2 available)
Extra Info: Hangs cats (no animals hurt in the making)
Pictures:

61a63e5e.jpg

the blitz was mine, sold on my old car. i imported it a year ago from japan, it has the jasma stamp and is genuine blitz k11 box. one of the rarest boxes available for the micra.

what is the diameter of the exhaust, 100 or 90mm? does it direct fit on a 1997 1.3slx 3 door (with super s bumpers) ??? other pics showing the little damage?

The exhaust outlet is 87ish mm, (3.5"), its a 2" inlet.

Its a bit of a funny fit. missed the hole on the super s bumper but anthony reckons it will fit any other bumper.

If it doesnt sell outright by the weekend i will be putting it on ebay starting at £70, im sure someone somewhere will want a blitz box for their corsa or something. shame it has to be the "rarest k11 box" that they destroy lol

uable to locate through aoc dam I still have the money waiting to be spent !!!!;)

I got a reply by e-mailing him, he doesn't come on here much by the looks of it. And seems busy.
It was just a slow dispatch on my item, no problem for me, sounds like an honest guy. E-mail addess is on his AOC contact page.

Hi guys,

yeah as euro_micra says im not on here often, as i rarely use a PC outside of work now. (if tapatalk worked JAMES!) and my shifts usually mean i finish at 11pm!

sef i will just pm you my paypall address just now, Euro_micra, I have posted the gasket to you today.

Karl i assume you have all the stuff now?

Thanks

Been over a week now chum have'nt heard anything from you since last monday ?? Money is in your paypal any idea when i may receive the exhaust :(

Hi sef,

As my email today ive been slowed by work and the jubilee holiday (i.e couriers shut on my 2 days off)

Ill be sending it tommorrow, so you should receive it by mid next week.

Cheers

Back