FS - 2x 1995/1996 Nissan Micra's

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
hi guys I have two Nissan micras for sale, both are blue one has 130k kms and the other 150k kms both have books and rego to go with (1 year on both)and both are 4/5 doors. I need to sell either both or one since I don't drive one of them.

one of them does have some mods on it, wheels and headers and exhaust and head-deck, speakers. the other is completly stock besides head-deck.

ill have pictures up later but as for asking price 3500 ono.

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
still for sale, interested parties please contact me on 0415 605 565, thanks.

drop to 3000 Ea, very negotiable on price.

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Ezy03 WROTE:

"anyone interested? any thoughts from viewers?

Hey mate,

Your prices are RIDICULOUSLY high! You can get a Super S for that money. And i have seen better examples used for parts cars. For a rough price guide i sold my '95 SLX in 2011 for $1500 and it was a very tidy micra! Had Lenso LS-GT rims, JDM cup holders not only on dash but on door trims (both factory). Super S Series 2 instrument cluster, plus sold with the SR cluster also. JDM centre console. Bolero & Kouki tail lamps. Pioneer multimedia player. Complete series 2 interior upgrade. Air-con & power steer, also sold with a whole bunch of other parts!
And that's just the stuff i can remember!

You should be looking at around $1000 per vehicle at TOP dollar.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Adam..

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
dont be to hard on him beeboop, everybody starts high and you never know your luck, what is more ridiculous was you selling your little beast so cheap, I remember it as probably the neatest micra ive ever seen, hope to see you back in the micra scene mate

you probably wont get a premium price on here ezy03 but if you stick a for sale sign in the window just over 2k so they can knock just under, you may sell to joe average, make sure you emphasize just how economical it is as to most buyers of small cars this is important

good luck

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
hey guys i know the price i set it at is a bit high but i clearly stated time and time again that i am very negotiable. also one of them has almost 1 year of rego which is a good deal when negotiated with me.

to be honest i dont see why someone woud post saying things about my price or anything when he/she has no interest in my car. if you were interested then you could pm me saying my price high or what ever and then we can negotiate from there.

Back