fs: 15x6 1/2 sex lookin wheels

as title says,,.. i have these sht hot wheels for sale (woot!) brisbane, some light scratches, tyres are vietkongchina brand i think, 90% tread, would look pretty good on micra dumped i reckon.. offers peeps
edit: 15x 6.5 +38 195/50/15 tyres

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hey Turbo, I'm interested. Can you advise:

Wheel brand and style?
Offset?
Lugs included?
Centre caps?
Tyre spec 195/45?

Were they from one of your cars - can you vouch for their condition?

Cheers, Matt.

condition.. pretty good, some very light rash on the rims.. can have them machined up good as new here in brisbane.. have to get price but.. unsure of wheel brand and style.. i think they may be advanti's... offset is +38 from what i can read on the wheel, center caps yeh.. advanti centre caps.. they were on the wheel when i got them but kinda a loose fit .. not loose enough to fall out thou, tyre spec is 195/50/15 no lugs. standard micra ones should fit. yes, from one of my cars. all wheels are pretty much identical to this wheel.. this is probably the worst for gutter rash. more then happy to send interstate at buyers expense, i can fit one to the blue car tomorow if i get time and take a pic of it if it helps you decide?

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Yeah a pic on your blue car would be awesome. Not sure about the tyre size though - I'd be interested to see if you get any scrubbing with the coilovers that low - with the over height of the 50 series tyres.

smidge

» CMF Member
they'll look great, the dish/chrome edge looks awesome on micra's...

if anyone wants a chop to see what they'll look like post a pic of your car at a similar angle to the photo turbo posted...

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Ok here's a Photoshop of them on White Knight. Just need to see them on your car Turbo. Again my only concern is the 50 series being over size.

Attachments

• 35781.jpg
    35781.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 29

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Yep the steering wheel is gone and replaced with this Momo - black and grey leather, matches the seats very well. It's 320mm but steering is easy thanks to the power steering. All stickers are gone etc. I am also thinking of ditching the rear seat and shelf ala Blue Monster. Also the gauges need upgrading to better quality ones :)

- I have only driven it back from the transport depot, then a short blast with the new steering wheel (before the gearbox started leaking).

Ah so much to do and so little time!!

Attachments

• 35805.jpg
    35805.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 32

looks pretty good imo, had a proper look, 2 rims are pretty decent, 2 have a bit of gutter rash, if they were goin on my car i'd probably have em machined, centres are perfect. tyres are better then i thought, almost new, heaps heaps heaps of tread left, atleast 20 decent 5 min long burnouts :), all tyres are 195/50/15, 2 are "barrum" and 2 are "tornado", pretty sure they'd be china tyres, but **** there sticky, grips heaps better then my nexen's on the 16's, doesn't scrub, but my guards are slightly rolled at the back and completely rolled at the front, i don't think rear's would be an issue, i can see how the fronts might need rolling on stock guards... MIGHT... that said, chris's wattanabe's didn't scrub at all on my red car, and scrub hardcore on his black car.. so go figure

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Looks nice Turbo, thanks for going to the trouble - can't wait to put coilovers on WK - it really makes a difference to the look when you can get the ride height just right. White Knight is just that fraction low at the front and high at the rear on the current spring/shock setup.

You got a price in mind for the wheels/tyres?

Back