FS: 14inch minilites

CMF_kenny

» CMF Member
got a set of near new 14 inch minilites with good yokohama tyres for sale. came off a micra. no scratches, no dents and tyres are like brand new. asking for $950 in melbourne
pls email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 20451.jpg
    20451.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 22

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
aaron WROTE:

"maybe for $500 you might get something..but be hard pressed for someone to spend 1000 for 14" rims

Brand new these particular rims are worth $200 each. The tyres are quite expensive also but in this case due to the lack of use the tyres will probably have hardened somewhat and be therefore be no better than a cheap and nasty korean tyre.

With the price of brand newies though you can't expect to get your money back. Added to that 185/65R14 and 195/45R14 tyres are quite hard to come by and have quickly become a pretty poor size choice for the micra unless you go with illegal sized tyres. Standard 13" are getting harder to find and 195/45R15 and 185/45R15 are also just as hard to find.

Makes me wonder why the hell i'm bothering with the car.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Talking to most tyre guys, yoko's only have a shelf life of a couple of years, then they just go hard. Found it out the hard way with an unused set of A-008 on a mini. They had been sitting around for 3 years & they were useless (which really sux, because they don't make them anymore & they are the ultimate street tyre for a mini).

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
IF they were cheaper.. yeh. But see we're a bunch of cheapskates.

I'm sure there'd be some more interest at more motorsport oriented sites.

Attachments

• 20523.jpg
    20523.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 25

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
kenny said:- "how much cheaper is cheaper? i mean if u were me u wouldnt sell them for 500 or 600 rite? :("

Hey Kenny

The thing is, that you WOULD sell them for that price ie: 500 or 600!!!!
and NOT at the 950 you are after, not here anyway :-D

I bought a whole cg13de for 450, come on, if you want to sell something, put an attractive price tag on it.

Then again you don't seem to be in a hurry...lol...when did you first put them up for sale....january?

Good luck :p

Back