Front & Rear Bumper Add-ons ?

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Ive nearly my standard front and rear bumpers smoothened and am thinking is there any nice splitters or so that i could add to the front and rear that would look really well before i get them sprayed. Also if anyone has a pic of some on the car it would be great too....

use a ibiza GTI splitter about £16 of seat, i made one n i have pics, but i swaped it back for a standard bumper to sell the car and i dont think goldstar wants me showing them cos its a secret project lol!

few pics of front view and back view. :)

Polo Splitter on front i believe and Seat Ibiza splitter on back.

Attachments

• 100_2537.JPG
    100_2537.JPG
    665.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 100_2538.JPG
    100_2538.JPG
    690.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 100_2484.JPG
    100_2484.JPG
    693.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 100_2482.JPG
    100_2482.JPG
    692.9 KB · Views: 336
that looks sweet man nearly like my idea but luckily not quite lol tho i would like the front splitter wen i get round to it my k11 is also red but i think yours is a different red tho so that ok lol

good work Tom Ace

p.s wot the yellow car in the garage doin lol is that another k11 project

its Kandy Apple Red Custom Colour..

The Yellow car is a corsa. Being resprayed by same place that did mine into Perl Black and blue

G_Man said:
and secret front (which i still cannot release)

looks like a bit of drain pipe to me..............why cant you tell us?

Kiall1987 said:
what size of wheels are they in that btw and could u plz plz tell me the front splitter

youve got no chance mate..he wont tell anyone

looks like a bit of drain pipe to me..............

lol thats what i thought... bit of DIY B&Q style by the looks of it.

Or maybe whilst at a roundabout in traffic you saw something along the side that fell of a bus arch or something.

Its up to the new owner to tell you, i personally rather it was secret as its been secret since its been on the car, and its different and no-one else has it. Your all so immature about the whole thing, surely its best to be individual?? And no its not drain pipe, it is a real splitter.

Wheels are 15's yeah

yeah in fairness G has stuck to his word, i managed to find out eventually and to be honest i have seen people say what it is before, it looks daft imo anyway - doesnt fit

Big_ben said:
yeah in fairness G has stuck to his word, i managed to find out eventually and to be honest i have seen people say what it is before, it looks daft imo anyway - doesnt fit

Thank you Ben, least you know where im coming from even if you dont like it. People will jus have to get their own ideas :)

I've never seen it on another car and its something you wouldn't think of but use your imagination. ;) I think it looked great, and looked nothing like drain pipe up close. G has just kept his word, its up to the new owner if he wishes to tell. :)

Anto Modded said:
looks great. Sure it being a secret keeps people wondering and not knowing for sure lol

Exactly and thinking about it, people will get their own ideas from it, finding similar things that no-one has, but it still wont be the same, then they have their own secret :)

Back