Frankshnitz t-shirts, guaging interest.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Thanks to R-Reg and Karl (and of course Frank) there currently exists two of this t-shirt, I've got one and Frank's got the other:

Frankshnitz.png

R-Reg reckons I should get some more made up, at approx. If I get 10 requuests they'd be about £15 delivered, would anyone else be interested? They're transfer printed on top quality black Fruit-of-the-Loom t-shirts and are will last forever if machine washed at 40c :).

Found a company that can do 'em for what should be around £8 posted to your very own house - come on guys and gals :laugh: !

None really R-reg, they're the same price for any amount and I can choose sizes as well :grinning:.

i'll be getting one and karlj
wait a week to gather some numbers then we proceed with order ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm going to make one with fusion logo on it saying "do it right" lol :p ;)

Shall we count that as an answer to Frank's Homebru Tunning :grinning::grinning:
Sounds like the Audi vs BMW adverts game a while a go :p:p

Right guys, I'll look into this again over the weekend. Get paid tonight so I can get an order in. I'm a medium, what size are most people?

Seriously?! There's hardly anything of you, you must like the baggy hiphop look :p. I could order 3x S, 4x M and 3x L?

Looks like I can get 5x medium and 5x Large for about £12 delivered, basic post to everyone. Order tomorrow?

Yes it is each, I'm not that good at bargaining :p. It's not a bad price actually, they are Fruit of the Loom heavy duty so should be good quality. So long as everyone pays within a few days it should be cool :).

Yes it is each, I'm not that good at bargaining :p. It's not a bad price actually, they are Fruit of the Loom heavy duty so should be good quality. So long as everyone pays within a few days it should be cool :).
im not due to be paid till next wednesday that ok?

I'm small :oops: to medium usually. Depending on the type of tee and how I want it to fit me.

Got any numbers for the sizes? Actualllllllyyy, I think I have a "fruits-of-the-loom" tee already, i'll check the size

Most of my stuff appears to be small, my super expensive Cedarwood State tshirts from Primark are all small. :D

Let us know when you need paying and I'll paypal the money to you :)

yeh may be easyer doing two at a time orders ? thats karlj and me,im medium or wish it :)
the next two should be ed and poshi (wonder if they knew what they let themselfs in for when answering in this thread:) )

Guy will get more of a discount if bulk buying

@Guy... If you get a list going of who's interested and a deadline it will make life easier for you :)

Will compile a final list but I'll need payment up front as I'm broke as a joke at the moment...

Back