Found this in mi garage

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
PICT0110.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

Anyone know what it is?? :devil:

Titch58 said:
danni said:
my very good knowledge skills say it could be an SR20 ;)

Pffft!

Shows exactly what women know! it plainly a brigs and straton 15 liter steam powerd vertical shaft beem engine! Cica 1759!! *shakes head bloddy lasses! :D that thing is kicking out 5 BHP at 6 RPM!! with 7million lb/ft of tourque!

Raceworx said:
Titch58 said:
danni said:
my very good knowledge skills say it could be an SR20 ;)

Pffft!

Shows exactly what women know! it plainly a brigs and straton 15 liter steam powerd vertical shaft beem engine! Cica 1759!! *shakes head bloddy lasses! :D that thing is kicking out 5 BHP at 6 RPM!! with 7million lb/ft of tourque!

rofl :D

id like to see your clutch clamp that much torque down

CLUTCH???? its leather belt driven!! of the 17 foot diamiter flywheel! :devil: gona be able to run mi antique saw of it!

Well this afternoon i started on the SR remoed the old bottom chasis mount and compaired it to the micras, big difference! i think i nmight stregthen the micra one. the rear mount unbolts and bolts to the micra chasis rail. but the front one is then no where near so i cut it off ready for re-welding those two lok like the easy mounts! but we shall see, anyways pics are probbably easyer to follow! :laugh:

PICT0117.jpg

PICT0119.jpg

PICT0123.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

Oh and this is the state of the wiring loom i will be sorting out! or should i say trommons is! :laugh:

PICT0128.jpg

Well the engine is fuly stripped. just needs the surfaces preparing and new bits fitting and re-building the hard part starts here!

PICT0137.jpg

PICT0138.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

Back