For sale loads of k11 bits

kristian

One Way Mule
Im selling loads of bits off my new 1998 K11... If you want to add some value to your car and make your pre-facelift a facelift.. then pick up all the front end parts... I will fit for a nominal fee if you want

Also some 1998+ Modified front lights!... blacked out!

please look at my other auctions!

cheers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4640607643&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

ADMIN!:
It WILL NOT let me post in the Buy and sell part of the forums...

I much prefer the old system too!!!

BOO!!!!!

can you use the old wings or do you need the new aswell!!!

ok i thinks i would like the wings and bonet!!! how much?

you'll need the front bumper too, basically the whole front end,

and you won't find any facelift lights in JJones's cos there all broken,

you'll need to go to twigworth...

Andy_S said:
detox he might give u the one finger discount lmao :)
hope not that would not be very nice!!!!

yer may take lights but i dont want the bumper (Nex you know what i am doing and i think the face face lift front will be nicer!!!)

detox said:
hope not that would not be very nice!!!!

yer may take lights but i dont want the bumper (Nex you know what i am doing and i think the face face lift front will be nicer!!!)

hmm, well i'm not a massive fan of the facelift but they do look good on some cars :) they are starting to grow on me lol,

yea goldstar is right, the upper crossmember needs to be changed cos the latch is lower.

NeX said:
the upper crossmember needs to be changed cos the latch is lower.

UNTRUE... the only change is the very small tie bar... which makes up where the latch sits......

VERY EASY TO CHANGE FROM ONE TO ANOTHER!!!

To change the front end.. you will need the bonnet, wings and headlights

ill throw in everything needed to change and even fit for £10

kristian said:
UNTRUE... the only change is the very small tie bar... which makes up where the latch sits......

VERY EASY TO CHANGE FROM ONE TO ANOTHER!!!

i stand corrected :)

detox said:
what about the without the bumper (you could sell this on ebay)

Detox, we can get everything you don't get from Twigworth,

but don't you think you should by a car first? you could get a facelift to start with...

NeX said:
Detox, we can get everything you don't get from Twigworth,

but don't you think you should by a car first? you could get a facelift to start with...
na because the one i will get will be a cheap 1L with litel rust cos of the amount of work that will be happening!!!

detox said:
na because the one i will get will be a cheap 1L with litel rust cos of the amount of work that will be happening!!!

you'll missout on the facelift dash :)

start looking now

NeX said:
you'll missout on the facelift dash :)

start looking now
yes but save on a grand!!!!!!! witch i will need for the engin!!! that guy just asked me if i wanted it i had to turn it down :down:

any way as i sed befor incase you dident see it with all that off topic stuff !!!

what with out the bumper!!

detox said:
yes but save on a grand!!!!!!! witch i will need for the engin!!! that guy just asked me if i wanted it i had to turn it down :down:

any whay as i sed befor incase you dident see it with all that off topic stuff !!!

what with out the bumper!!

check e-bay for a spares or repaires facelift because you'll be changing most of the bits anyway and you could learn how to do car repaires, or even make carbon replacement pannels...

NeX said:
check e-bay for a spares or repaires facelift because you'll be changing most of the bits anyway and you could learn how to do car repaires, or even make carbon replacement pannels...

have been doing that!!!!

Has anyone actually looked all his auctions, if more than one person wants something he will let it run to get the most amount of money unless someone offers him a good price you best start bidding on eBay

splitter is not mine to sell... If somebody wants a panel then please bid on ebay.. this is MY account and am a reliable seller.

Back