For Sale! K11 Tuned!

CMF_Happy Dude

» CMF Member
wow, that is really nice, just needs the front all painted and it'd be sweet. u must have spent alot on this beast, there's no way anyone could build one the same for that price.
Have u had it out on any of the local tracks? any times to post up? i'd be interested to see how quick it was. :)

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
^ yep sodaniels old car, sydney represent :D
Now in brisbane, never tracked here :(

144xxx K's on it now, not driven much as i have a Z4 too

Reason why bonnet is stock aqua green was coz I got defected for carbon bonnet and bought a bonnet off a88 on this forum to show the police and front bar is from Tony. on this forum but i havent had time to find a good spray painter yet.. so im just selling as is :( would like to see it colour matched :D

CMF_2

» CMF Member
wow. Its unbelievable! The Green pepper bumper have united with the car once again. What a happy ending!

Attachments

• 57690.jpg
    57690.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 15

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
OMG 2! i've heard about you! :D thanks for the k11 hey :)
the man that started it haha
it is a "happy" ending just look how happy it is :D

BTW this car is not for sale anymore thats y i haven't bumped it, just cant let it go :D

hey LowMicra u still keen on the wedsports? get ur tax return yet? lol

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Car look awesome now. Very unique, actually I bought the eastbear bar but never spray it or put it on, I was going to get the car professionally spray in papaya orange and have the rear bar put up like that. Until I met my wife, since I 've gone too far in setup the car like it used to be, I still couldn't believe I spent almost $3300 ordered those coilover, and sold it with new semi-slick tyre that I actually never raced or took it to the track before I even know what time I could achieve in Wakefield. I was so familar with the character of this car, I think I really had sold it too damn early and cheap. But at that time I was just thinking any girl wouldn't like to ride in this car, it's a racer setup, mean to be enjoy by the driver only...no aircon, no music...non adjustable Bride seats...its just too harsh on the road for a romantic day out. so I sold it to a guy from the JDM style forum.

But yeh...I still get exciting talking abt this car, lots of years of my memories and experience in life.

Really happy to see it again and in good hands throughout its life.

Attachments

• 57719.jpg
    57719.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 20

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
The bumper looks great but the air flow restrictions caused from the grill being like that is crazy.

Love this car though it has all the good gear and i know how much fun our car is at 85bhp soo this would be amazing.

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
^ hey lowmicra just txt'd u

ndxxx: hey, $820 its urs :) i just want what i paid for them. i paid i think $860 delivered from kovert.

if these 2 sets of rims r sold, i will put the tsuchiya rims on the car and price drop

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
^ hey yea i still am, i emailed u and didnt get a reply so i just posted this up for now

if your still keen and can confirm a date for payment i can hold em :)

its just that im in need of abit of money now.

thanks.

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
^ mmm can u put a deposit? i just need a guarantee on them coz i need to sell it asap. if u put a deposit i will take them off and put the tsuchiya on.

just so i can update the price of the car with different rims.

thanks

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Why you sellin it? Its abit of a whore this thing its been round! Would love it but next Micra (IF I GET 1) will be a 4 door turbo with ac. Old blokes feel the heat eh, Maybe a CA18 turbo

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
lol @ Tony... yeah, i know because i own bluey (have for a year and a bit now)... which motor are u referring to Tony? the high comp thing or the forged thing? bahaha... too many things going on!?! will sell bluey with all the bits for a/c, but probably won't be installed...
apologies jc for hijacking your thread

Back