Focal Components + speakers....grab a bargain

B

Ben

ok, m car is going into bassmechanix in a week hence me getting rid of the stereo and stuff. Now i also realised there were a set of Focal components in the car and another set of focal speakers. They were in the car when i got it so honestly i have absoloutly no idea wat they are and what spec etc...

However, i just removed the stereo for Olly and thought i would delve more into it, and i removed the tweeters. I will be removing the rest of the speakers tomorrow but from what i can gather the little box that goes with the tweeters has FAH1 wrote on them so im gathering thats the model number??

Anyways here is a pic of the tweeters

17-100_0388.JPG

im willing to listen to serious offers and i will get pics of the rest tomorrow when i remove them, ill try and find some more information on them all as well

cheers ben

not after them but i think they are capacitors, also known as bass blockers.

they make sure that the tweeter only gets the high frequency signals that it needs, none of the lower stuff that a tweeter simply can't cope with.

sorry to off topic here, but whats that really expensive japanese make that some one was selling on here a while back?

Back