Fitting central locking to a K11

beaky

Club Member (Trial)
Hi folks,
I have just purchased a central locking universal kit off ebay to fit to my K11, the one question I have is what position/location is best when fixing the solinoids to the inside of thj door panel?

regards

Hi Demarest, thx for the instalation guide, very useful helped no end.

The only issue I have is to get the horn to bleep, I've wired this to the wire under the steering wheel, but I may reroute this directly to the horn itself

As for the indicator issue you have, I have two wires for the indicators, and wired them to the loom running along the side for the car, Green/black & Green/Yellow are the colours, you will need to split your one pick wire via a relay.

Regards

I've now fixed the horn, located the relay and took a patch from there, now everything is working perfectly all for £25, not bad

hello... but how come i can't go to the link demarest submitted?... cos i recently brought an aftermarket remote central locking kit and cluesless to where it has to go and where i have to connect it to?
please help!

ermm... i've looked at the guide on the diy section but it was for the whole kit... my micra already has central locking but i was going to add remte control on to it... does any one know where the standard central locking unit is located
than you!

Back