Fitting an aftermarket radio in my daughter's Micra

Hi

I wonder if somebody could point me in the right direction for which leads to buy to connect a new radio in my daughter's micra. Her car is a K11C 1.0 registered 2001. I have ordered a din to iso ariel converter, and was thinking of buying this radio: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371479404246?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I believe I need an ISO harness adaptor, but not sure which one.
Any help and tips greatly appreciated.
Radio 3.jpg
Radio 2.jpg
Radio 1.jpg

Dear Nick

99% of aftermarket radios have the same colors - wires. All you need is to make a research to identify your factory ones witch is what.
Then just connect them with a tape

Is you need extra help please let me know

I bought from halfords nissan to ISO leads and i cut the ISO bit out and wired it to the stereo wires . I had exactly the same stereo.
(I did that just to not cut car's wires)

While wiring in an aftermarket head unit is relatively straight forward I would strongly recommend soldering and heat shrink wrap for all connections and not just "tape". Having said that, the last two I have done I have used generic adapter harnesses for two reasons, 1 it is very quick and simple to do and 2 it is easily reversible if you ever want to sell the car but keep the stereo. The only real down side to this is the stereo loom can now be quite a bit longer than it was originally ( or if you cut and soldered ) with at least two bulky block connectors to find a home for. Over here in Australia we have many auto factors that sell these things ( like Halfords in the uk ) I believe they are not model specific, but just make specific ( like say sony to Nissan for example ) .
Good luck with the instal and I hope this helped.

Back