Far out .. Logitech G7 mouse

cisco

» CMF Member
Man far out!

I just bought one of these: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=10716

Have just got home and plugged it in. Its absolutely insane.

I use the computer a fair bit, and I am sick of garbage quality optical mice that always skip around and miss or are really innacurate to use etc.

This thing is stupendously awesome.

It comes with 2 separate Li-On battery packs, one recharges in this USB mouse charger/transmitter box thing while the other one is in the mouse. If it ever goes flat, you just swap battery packs. Bahah. Its 2000dpi laser, not crappy old optical. It has teflon coatings underneath and it just GLIDES over your mouse mat. Feels awesome in your hand.

Has some extra buttons on it, one is the same as a BACK button for web browsing. Man its so damn ergonomic and well thought out.

The mouse has a battery level indicator on it, and also a quick hardware adjustment for the hardware acceleration/dpi etc.

Its totally wireless, but with zero latency or innacuracy. All the reviews said this wireless works as well as a cord.

WRAPPED!!! Highly recommended. If you use computers a lot, I would recommend definately not skimping out on a cheap mouse like I used to.

I also bought a logitech G15 gaming keyboard, will plug that in shortly and see how it goes. I'm not much of a gamer, but I just love gaming precision quality stuff that is so damn accurate for whatever you decide to use your computer for.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Too much for me. My mouse has a long tail which disappears into the back of my computer somewhere.
Have a wireless one at work but sometimes it has a mind of its own.
Cisco yours is one of the 3 blind mice.

cisco

» CMF Member
This is the keyboard. Programs can write things to the little LCD screen on top of the keyboard. And all the keys are backlit. It even has two USB connections on the keyboard for you to plug in other USB devices..

Mmmm smooth windy volume control knob.

Attachments

• 15483.jpg
    15483.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I think you should get an in-dash mounted car-puter and use that as your input source...

That'd look tough as sitting on the passenger seat and being able to adjust boost/timing etc on it!

Sean

Back