Facelift Micra Being Broke For Parts

Recently bought a 1348cc facelift micra for an engine transplant into our rally car.
This car is now being split so all parts avaliable except engine, gearbox and ecu.
The car has electric wind mirrors, central locking, parcel shelf with speakers, fog lights, a/c, drum rear axle, alloys, cd player etc Anything on the car you can see is for sale including windows airbags and seat belts :)
If you are interested in anything just send me an offer or the part you are after and ill contact you back.
Thanks ste
A few pictures of the car......
P1000638.JPG
P1000639.JPG
P1000640.JPG
P1000641.JPG

Sorry the speedo has been sold, however we do have another speedo but with no rev gauge for sale ...... Guessing thats probably why you wanted it though. Sorry

If Belly doesn't take the fogs, I'll definitely want them mate :) actually, i'm gonna need the stalk, wiring and relay.

Also, how much for the front calipers?

Might need some other bits, but i'm gonna have to check then get back to you about that

If Belly doesn't take the fogs, I'll definitely want them mate :) actually, i'm gonna need the stalk, wiring and relay.

Also, how much for the front calipers?

Might need some other bits, but i'm gonna have to check then get back to you about that
Sent a message fella :)

you know how long i been looking a electric level adjust pre-facelift head light,
this one top range k11 ,dead was it ?

Still got lots of stuff from this !!! chrome bits (door handles bonnet bumper and boot bits), A pillar speakers with speaker covers, parcel shelf with speakers, radio, all glass, airbags, door locks and loads more :)

Back