F/S: Micra sr

Item: Micra sr
Condition: Good
Reason for selling: New car
Price: 400

Mot till jan 14 tax next month 113000 P plate el. Windows sunroof central loking nice car

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 416
Kesalap said:
Item: Micra sr
Condition: Good
Reason for selling: New car
Price: 400

Mot till jan 14 tax next month 113000 P plate el. Windows sunroof central loking nice car

Damn it's nice car man

Sorry I was bussy ...... Boys I really don't hawe time for breaking this car I sale only bycouse I hawe saxo now and car need go last price 325 pound that cheep

-Naqshbandi- said:
I agree, Stick with a micra, French cars suck baaad, ive only ever had trouble with them, Japanese cars much more reliable, jdm all the way

Micra not very jdm with majority of them being made in Sunderland.. xD

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

-Naqshbandi- said:
I agree, Stick with a micra, French cars suck baaad, ive only ever had trouble with them, Japanese cars much more reliable, jdm all the way

You should say this " Micra all the way". :p

Btw jdm is about style thing. :)

I love them though....even though it was probs made by a guy named dave in England and Nissan just slapped their badge on it, micra's are basically Japanese minis ...for me anyway (still waiting for the day I get my hands on a old skool mini)...Sorry for the thread hijack btw :confused:

My micra should hammer any mini once finished (no disrespect to anyone), and any other micra that's on this site(sorry), I am so sorry and don't mean to disrespect any other users on this forum, but you cannot compair micras to minis purely due to weight, I am putting a high powered motorbike engine into my micra (hayabusa 1300cc) and can not wait till this project is finished, micras are light and I know that minis are lighter but also depends on how the engine is fitted and what fittings are made for the build,,, engine mounts, body lightening ect,,

Back