F/s 15"alloys £50

they are in hatfield in hertfordshire, i'll get some pic's in a minute for y'all
just need rid of them before my house inspection making the place look untidy

wheelsagain001.jpg

wheelsagain002.jpg

wheelsagain003.jpg

wheelsagain004.jpg

wheelsagain005.jpg

if its helps anyone i can collect these alloys and delivery them to nott's or sheffield this weekend for a nominal fee of a drink next time we meet in person.

Despite what paddy said these arent actually sold yet... so come on you know you want. especially at such a low price i cant beleive its taken this long!!!

Mike are you goin to the midlands meet?If you are could you bring them wiv ya?Stuart how bad is the curbing on the wheels?

bad luck mate, i'm quite often in portsmouth up until friday (was there last firday) but i'm happy to drive down to pompey if you pay my £30 petrol cos then i can see speedle and paul etc. been a while eh lads?

Can you pm mike as i cant, as im not a full member. See if he is going midlands meet on sunday? If he is, i will buy the wheels!! Let me know, cheers, ben

Stuart said:
bad luck mate, i'm quite often in portsmouth up until friday (was there last firday) but i'm happy to drive down to pompey if you pay my £30 petrol cos then i can see speedle and paul etc. been a while eh lads?

haven't got £80 spare :(

let me know if you coming back and still have them :D lol

Back