Exhaust Systems?

(1.0L 1999)

Hey,

I need some info (pro's/con's) on certain modifications re exhausts.

Colchester-20130722-00098_zps345fe0b7.jpg

Firstly..

Manifolds - 4-2-1 I Assume?
DeCat - I have just gotten the 12 month MOT so that should be fine.. What is the process involved (what do you put in place of the cat? Is it just the pipe?
Straight Through or Middle Section?

Induction Kits - What one(s)? .. Worth while?

What about back boxes or full systems (minus mani) - any suggestions/recommendations?

Please do excuse me if I sound needy. I want to make sure I get a full picture in-my-mind before going like a madman into it.

Cheers in advance,
Charles

So exhausts if get either a sportex back box, and full Peter Lloyd or a custom made backbox all depends on preference.

Air intakes again all down to preference I run a Almera n15 air box with snorkel. But there are people on here running all sorts of contraptions.

Regarding the decat I can't comment I am still running a stock exhaust system with all cats but I will soon be running the Peter Lloyd :)

Hope this helps bud.
K

Easy to fit the Air Box/Snorkel?

Almera/100nx boxes require you to remove or modified the positioning of the carbon canister, as its bigger and the canister sits in the way of it going on properly.

I got a smaller canister of a preface lift micra that had, had the mount already trimmed

Back