Evo 2 results. Mapped by FMS

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Just thought I would share a customers little project that was mapped today. Its a heavily modified Evo II RS. Stroker engine, GT35 turbo aeromotive fuel system etc. It was mapped on dynodynmics r/r on tesco 99 ron fuel.

Results really do all the talking:

12072007005.jpg

I have to say this car goes pretty damn fast!! Made over 505bhp@ wheels and around 520lb/ft. Serious stuff indeed!

Umm yes. The reason it was mapped on the dyno is its absoutely crazy/dangerous to do something like that on the road. Honestly 3rd gear is gone in half the time a normal car would go through first. It has inexcess of 500bhp/ton, safe to say there is nothing on the road that would touch it. Its just madness.

2.1 bar! Just about maxed out the boost controller and ECU. Turbo is capable of a little bit more.

Beautiful - I thought it looked a bit laggy, but then I saw that it makes 160bhp at ~ 3300rpm!

It has a GT35 turbo. They are pretty big monsters, hence the high boost threshold.

Its making about 100bhp @ 3300. You were looking at the torque curve :) 160bhp @ at about 4K and 480bhp @ 5K haha.

It has a GT35 turbo. They are pretty big monsters, hence the high boost threshold.

Its making about 100bhp @ 3300. You were looking at the torque curve :) 160bhp @ at about 4K and 480bhp @ 5K haha.

Lol yep, I meant ft/lbs - is it going to TOTB or anyhting like that?

Dont know yet. Found out today that its currently the fastest evo 1-3 in the uk for now!

No, but there are severalother similar cars by other people trying to achieve the same thing. So on that basis its only a matter of time before somone tries to beat this. :)

No, but there are severalother similar cars by other people trying to achieve the same thing. So on that basis its only a matter of time before somone tries to beat this. :)

That's the key word there Ed ;)

oh my god!!!!!!!!that is mental,a mate of mine had a standard evo2 and that could move and chase its tail all day,i can't imagine what that car is like too be in on the road!

The latest is the car is having a dog box built more boost race fuel and possibly 100bhp nitrous....

Back