every little helps

R

RIK

since i put the impul front bumper on the cars been raised up to allow me to get over bumps and not worry about hitting it on owt :) sensible..
like this
19644a7e50e4e210.jpg

so i thought WTF i payed 1k for me to have a boring ride height lmfao .so got tools out and did this
19644a7e51b222ff.jpg

and same with the rear
19644a7e52724a02.jpg

19644a7e5379eb21.jpg

then i got rid of some weight
19644a7e5589eb21.jpg

all the gay trim and space saver jack and tools..
19644a7e56341ec6.jpg

rear wiper motor( a rite t*** to get off) scratched my tint doing it
19644a7e54511181.jpg

just need a better stopper for the hole now

i think im going down the slippery slope of weight loss now...

Ian said:
why have you still got the rear seats in? :p

cos im gunna scotland tonight.gunna a funeral then bringing mum+dad home in it tomorow night :p

great. your right its a slippery slope. and you have now just fallen off. its when you start noticing the difference it makes you want to do more and more of it. taking the rear wheel/tools etc. should make you feel a difference when your pushing it on some nice roads.

this is my boss's car
19644aad8eb530dc.jpg

and we decided on friday that his is more practicle lol as he can get into the car park and a cant lmfao its too low :D.

micra man said:
That looks sweet low!!! I hope it will be that low for JAE hehe. Not too practical though, I know all about that lol. :)

well..i just go over spped bumps now it scrapes a little bit somtimes but only underneath so nothing to worry about.

its staying that low now forever :) unless 15's go on and i have to raise it up a little

looks cool as fudge, still dont like it - you should drive it off that little cliff thing....nah man just kidding, seriously £1K is expensive like!!

fraz_micra_88 said:
lol allways got summit nice to say!! that was funny

rik i love your car it makes me want a k12...but ben u really do crack me up I love how your just so damn straight

aslong as you take the #### in my sense of humour its o.k ben i will let you off :D

i think it was around £1k but i cant remember lol..iirc 800+vat and all that import bumf..anyway they was alot and worth every penny (just ask that megan 225 round my end :D:D)

Rik, I think your car looks alot better without the arch trims and with the new kit.. really nice ride height - hehe..
Been working on your old k11 - got a new engine in from a 1999 p11 - not started it up yet but it fits in perfectly!! You did a good job with the mounts they are bang on - and ive come up with an idea so that you dont have to have that red "U" bend in the radiator hosing... ill show you when im done :)

Dusk said:
Rik, I think your car looks alot better without the arch trims and with the new kit.. really nice ride height - hehe..
Been working on your old k11 - got a new engine in from a 1999 p11 - not started it up yet but it fits in perfectly!! You did a good job with the mounts they are bang on - and ive come up with an idea so that you dont have to have that red "U" bend in the radiator hosing... ill show you when im done :)

it still has rear arches on lol...still got new sideskirts new arches and rear bumper to fit yet
and i have had an idea about the idle problem,,try using a 1.3 TB on it

Back