euro bumper!!!

this sounds interesting! isnt the jetta bumper the same as the golf? i remeber finding that the GTI arch extensions are pretty much perfect on the k10 too :)

i haven't tried a jetta bumper, but i have tried a mk2 golf gti grill which fits perfic if you remove the facelift k10 grill and lights!

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah the jetta is jsut a booted golf, so it will be the same i would of thought. but becarefull as the american jetta is actually a vento and is a different car.

the mk3 jetta became the vento in Europe every where else it stayed with the Jetta name, but still is the same car, in the U.S. the booted golf has always beeen the jetta from the mk1 to the new mk5 (Bora)

Mat.T said:
i haven't tried a jetta bumper, but i have tried a mk2 golf gti grill which fits perfic if you remove the facelift k10 grill and lights!

i was going to try fitting a golf grill to mine :D do you have any pictures of how it looks mat?

TYP (thank you please)
Mat

no sorry i didn't take any pics, but its still hanging in my parents garage, when i'm next back from uni i will investigate further

this is shaping up pretty good since there are tons of good bodykits for a golf which, theoretically then would fit our k10s, as oppose to us having to chop up nova kits and the like.

where can i get one cheap then?

Mat.T said:

the mk3 jetta became the vento in Europe every where else it stayed with the Jetta name, but still is the same car, in the U.S. the booted golf has always beeen the jetta from the mk1 to the new mk5 (Bora)

I had a vento, careful tho, the new (mk5) is back to being a Jetta in Europe. My dad had a Mk4 Jetta wagon (estate) but ditched it for an 02 Eurovan.

i know this is a old post but id love to see if anyone has done this yet, or am i going to find out the hard way and do it myself, lol

Back