**EOI Automatic Transmission**

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
If I buy a new car for the missus and wanted to convert it 2 cvt I would at least need the box, shifter & linkages, gauge cluster, pedal
Also I need to know if the manual loom and ecu is compatable
Have I forgotten anything?
It probably b easier to buy auto micra but they seem to be rare and expensive
And NO it would not b easier 2 teach the girl 2 drive manual, Im sick of buying and repairing shredded clutches
Any advice is greatly appreciated, yes I do probably have more dollars than sense, but these micras have become a hobby 4 me, better than drugs and/or alchohol and I have young relatives who love spending the weekends and working on these cars
Coming soon to this website a new build, my little red micra "SSSinderella". Watch out 4 a new thread called "Once a pon a time"

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
BeeBoop, sorry, first thing I took from my donor car was gearbox. I do have a really noisy one but nobody wants it. I might be buying another wreck next week and its supposed to have a good box, will get back to u about it soon
One other thing I do have is a nissn EXA(popup lights) box, where do I get the number from??, it might be one of the suitable boxes for the micra, It was behind a ca18de

Back