Dundalk motorshow Ireland

Looks like we just need to meet in Dundalk in our own little groups. I'll have MSC logos in the windows so if yes spot me on the way gimme a beep and I'll join

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks like we just need to meet in Dundalk in our own little groups. I'll have MSC logos in the windows so if yes spot me on the way gimme a beep and I'll join

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Will do, should have got an msc banner or something woulda been tidy

This is the battle wound might filler it and matte black it on Saturday 002.JPG

Never thought of that but not really a big fan of them might buy a metallic black one from scrap yard would look better than matte in my eyes and paint it in a while.

haha yea it always is im fitting the exhaust saturday night should be interesting to see the out come is got a jap bumper so fit that tomorrow and get some fresh pictures of her.

Yeah we get there early,, meet at a garage or something nearby an drive in together,, I'm meeting Finto just before Dundalk
So if yous 3 can meet up In Dundalk somewhere we will see yous there :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going to stop in petrol station get it wash and trow some wax on it when i arrive have 2 hours to kill before 12:) also straight pipe on tonight sounds mental will be arriving at 10 dunneCK11 will i ring you when im near by to see where to meet or get a plan going

Back