Door handles

M

markski

Hi Any one know how to replace exterior door handle. Been on the spinish and gerthed it off:alien:

I can':wow:t belive that no one has had to replace door handle it came off in my hand. Or had to tale off door card.:down:

Right - take off the door cars, and then undo the two bolts that are behind the handel. from there follow a steel rod that comes from the back of the handel into a yellow block. Pull the old handel out, and feed the new one throught the hole in the door, and also put the rod back into the yellop block. Shut the door, test, then put both the bolts back on
Titch

Titch58 said:
Right - take off the door cars, and then undo the two bolts that are behind the handel. from there follow a steel rod that comes from the back of the handel into a yellow block. Pull the old handel out, and feed the new one throught the hole in the door, and also put the rod back into the yellop block. Shut the door, test, then put both the bolts back on
Titch

and after still giving him very detailed instructions of how to do this. he still got me to come over to

A) undo the connector
B) feed the pole into the hole (told him it just comes with practise ;) )

Back