Don't cheat on your girl!

if it was a micra i would be angry but it was a BMW.....saying that its one of BMW's best cars..... very scary what some people do

That is bad. Personally i would have hurt the bloke (just a few slap's nothing major) not his possesions...... but sometimes going for their much loved items is the only way to get through their thick skulls how hurt and p*ssed off u r!!!

It's worse than that though, reading through, the M3 owner was sleeping with the ex-wife of the guy who did it.

He wasn't cheating at all :sick:

Even worse, as if you wouldn't want to go and do the same to his pride and joy lol!!! :eek: I read that but it took me a while to figure out, then I gave up lol as I was doing uni work at the time. :p

nice choice on the additional paint colour i must say, goes real nice with the black...

Would probaly be written off. Pretty savage what the person did to it. The guy didnt deserve to have that done to his car, could have just been he was jealous he had an M3 and nothing to do with the ex.

benmicrasr said:
That must be thousands to fix that!!!That is nasty

The interior is all leather so ive heard its about a good £10k lol (althought i dont believe it) and then windows and respray etc.. will be written off. Seen it on a few cruise sites now haha.

Back