Does anyone think this is a good buy - Nissan Be-1

CMF_DarthPunk

» CMF Member
jay.z WROTE:

"I would its mad but were are u going to get parts for it thats the only problem and its only a 1ltr :-/ theres a cheaper one on carsales its $1300 in qld its been on there for ages probs get it cheaper and would make great project

Thanks just checked out car sales they are half the price but both auto. And thats one thing holding me back at the moment is parts for the Be1

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
DarthPunk WROTE:

"Doom WROTE:<BR><BR>"not a fan... for that coin you could get a tuff as Super S"</DIV><BR><BR>True I have thought of this also. Wonder how much a Tommy Kaira Micra is to import from Japan!!!!!!!!

If i had that sort of cash to blow on an import micra, it would have to be a 4wd, then turbo it to make up for the extra wieght, auto, air con etc, wouldnt be many in Oz?

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
or this, also based on k10,Figaro

Attachments

• 63780.jpg
    63780.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 29

CMF_DarthPunk

» CMF Member
Rudy WROTE:

"DarthPunk WROTE:

"Doom WROTE:

"not a fan... for that coin you could get a tuff as Super S"</div>

True I have thought of this also. Wonder how much a Tommy Kaira Micra is to import from Japan!!!!!!!!"</div>

If i had that sort of cash to blow on an import micra, it would have to be a 4wd, then turbo it to make up for the extra wieght, auto, air con etc, wouldnt be many in Oz?

All wheel drive turbo super S K11 that sounds mint!

Back