Dodgy's yella Micra's up for sale! K11 psuedo ratrod

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
any reason you wear a bandanna over your face when you drive?? keep the flies outa your mouth? hah

looks like its got good specs. im interested to know how it goes with extractors. i just sold mine this morning because i never got around to putting them on. did you notice a huge difference in power with them on?

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
oh realy?? right, that makes me feel a bit better for selling them haha

so to make a worthwhile difference you need better fuel flow aswell? is that what you mean? am i right in saying to increase fuel flow, get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator??

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
crumpets WROTE:

"Thanks Tris for selling me something that is no good.

i didnt sell you something that is no good mate... any extractor will have the same effect. all im saying is that to aid in what the extractor can do to power its best to get a fuel regulator. its still necessary to have extractors.... and also, i couldnt have told you how they were anyway, i never put them on!

but i can assure you turbo told me when i bought them off him that they were good and did increase power, and they were on his car so id believe him.

i;d be half keen to buy them back if you arent happy.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
sorry to but in but...

ive read thru quite a few threads and extractors/exhaust systems give you the "potential" to make good power increase (you will make some extra) but to get the full potential out of them you need a cam a tune... well think thats the jist of it anyway.

back on topic.

looks good mate, good luck wiht the sale... is this by anychance the white one you had?

tris WROTE:

"crumpets WROTE:<BR><BR>"Thanks Tris for selling me something that is no good."</DIV><BR><BR>i didnt sell you something that is no good mate... any extractor will have the same effect. all im saying is that to aid in what the extractor can do to power its best to get a fuel regulator. its still necessary to have extractors.... and also, i couldnt have told you how they were anyway, i never put them on!<BR><BR>but i can assure you turbo told me when i bought them off him that they were good and did increase power, and they were on his car so id believe him.<BR><BR>i;d be half keen to buy them back if you arent happy.

but you didn't buy em off me :p

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah they gave a little up top i think but not worth what i lost down low. With a ga15 TB and injectors i think they would work alot better. Cams would be a great idea aswell

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Hmmm ... another bump + price drop now ...

$3,400 FIRM for car as is without rego now - great price for a micra with all the work (suspension, exhaust + stereo done).

Thinking of new project in the new year so need to free some car space.

Merry Christmas you all!

Back