Desperate plea! Nissan employees...?

H

Herr_spl1ff

I'm in fairly desperate need of a workshop manual that covers the P10 Primera diesel. Haynes don't and won't cover it, ebay is currently drawing a blank too so it falls to you guys! I know someone has had the nissan factory service manual for the micra but does anyone know where I can get hold of one for mine??

Willing to pay as long as it's sensible and not the 300 quid the Ni$$an main stealers want!

Thank you one and all! :)

Only have the current Primera Im afriad, couldnt get hands on an old one as in the workshop the old ones are now in books rather than cd's...

I have the an actual 600pound Nissan GARAGE only workshop manual, Its the OFFICIAL NISSAN one and is about a Foot deep..

Basically it covers All the P10 Range. Its the most comprehensive manual the you can possibly get for a nissan, with Wireing diagrams that are actualy legible..!! lol

I cant sell it unless you want to offer me like 150 quid.. what exactly do you need to know?? and ill look it up..

Kristian, thanks, was after timing belt stuff urgently but have found some scans via NPOC. Where did you get the manual from or was it something really obvious like you bought it! :) You're right about the wiring diagrams too, why can't Haynes follow suit!

ohc_turbo, cheers but work in their infinite wisdom have blocked ebay on their network grr so will have to wait till I can get on somewhere else fwn

Back