dastek unichip

R

robbo

dastek unichip for sale offers, i havn't put it on my car, it used to be on davey c's and his was 110bhp with manifold, exhaust and induction

OFFERS

about £100, it cost 300 to have it fitted a mapped which will take all day

can this be wired up for example if my car has the same mods as the car it came off without being reproggramed at a unichip place

Yes but as all engines are slightly different, it might not be optimum for yours, but i doubt there would be enough difference to make it worth your while to get it reprogramed if your mods are the same.

Your best bet is to phone danstek and ask.

But if you were buying a new one from them, they asked for about £300 for it and to be fited, but that was by cutting into the loom, it was £500 for my mini with it being fitted with plugs. So my guess would be about £100?

they told me it was 300 to spend a full day on car fitting and mapping it to suit mods

i bought it off davey c about 6 months ago, i didnt fit it to my car, in good condition

There is nothing wrong with it at all! Pictures wont help you see that :)

yeah its the same condition as wen he got it from davey c...

edit:could this fit a bmw mini ?

Its totally different, this is a fit and forget simple remap unit. The E-manage ultimate has many more features, some of which would require quite extreme mods to make use of.

but with this...could i get it fitted and mapped with the stuff i have in at the time...and maybe if i put more stuff into my car could i get it remapped again?

Yeah I need to check its suitable for my car though, there should be a number or something on it which will be a reference to which model it is, can you get that for me. Just assumed it had been sold from the posts above.

Back